1. Do it for Yourself, not anyone else.
2. Make a folder of pictures in which you can’t stand your appearance.
3. Make a folder of pictures with motivational phrases.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses/2L of water a day.
5. Make weight loss jars.
6. Weigh yourself once a week. Same day, same time (preferably in the morning with empty stomach and bladder).
7. Find out your daily calories goal and reach it. Do not cut off too many calories. Use some websites for help, I suggest myfitnesspal (you may add me as friend - justukasa).
8. Do not skip meals. Try to eat at the same time every day.
9. Do not feel guilty if you eat junk food. Especially if it fits into your calories goal. Feeling guilty will not make you lose weight, move on.
10. Prepare small packages of healthy snacks (nuts, dried fruits) and eat them when you crave for sweets.
11. Take “before” pictures.
12. Set goals between your starting weight and ultimate goal weight. Also set a reward for reaching a goal.
13. Buy kitchen scales. They will help you to count calories.
14. Exercise as much as you can. Use all opportunities to walk or climb stairs.
15. Talk to people in real life or on tumblr who are also losing weight. They understand what you are going through, they can help you, give an advice, support you. My ask box is always open and all kinds of messages are welcome.
16. Share with tumblr. Post your stats, keep your followers updated. Next time you are about to binge think “What will I tell tumblr?!”
17. Do not worry if you gain weight. It fluctuates and it is completely normal.
18. If you weigh yourself daily make a graph with progress. I use Excel and make a screenshot.
19. Lemon juice mixed with warm water do wonders! Drink 1 squezed lemon with water every morning. But don’t forget a straw - lemon juice is not very good for teeth!
20. Use a timer for exercising at home - set a goal time and reach it.